Journey With Grief
If you or someone you know has recently lost a loved one you may want to consider joining our “Journey With Grief” group. This is a 6 week program in which the bereaved journey through their grief toward healing.
- Provides a supportive and caring atmosphere
- Addresses the tasks of Grief
- Offers an opportunity to talk about our feelings and share our struggles
The groups are led by Sister Margie and meet in the Fatima House Chapel. Days and times vary for each group. For further information please call: Sister Margie at 724-375-7626.
Coping With the Holidays
For those who have lost a loved one, the anticipation of the holidays coming and how to make it through the holidays may seem overwhelming. Often when we are grieving, we find it difficult to pray. Even more difficult is entering into the festive spirit of the Christmas season. “Coping With the Holidays” will provide some helpful suggestions and reflections on how to make it through this difficult time. The group:
- will provide some helpful suggestions on how to make it through the holidays
- provides a supportive and caring atmosphere
- offers an opportunity to talk about our feelings and share our struggles
- an opportunity to be with others who understand
For further information please call sister Margie at 724-375-7626.