Our Lady of Fatima Life in the Spirit
Our Lady of Fatima Life in the Spirit
Have you ever experienced the love of God in a real and radical way?
Father Joe Freedy, Dave VanVickle, and Katy Blythe will present a Life in the Spirit Seminar: two days leading us to a deeper encounter with the Living God. It will take place at Our Lady of Fatima Church, in Kohler Hall on Friday, April 21 from 7:00 pm-8:30 pm and Saturday, April 22 from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. All are welcome. A light breakfast and lunch will be served on Saturday. Seating is limited, so please register by April 9 by calling the Our Lady of Fatima Rectory at 724-375-7626 or visiting our on line registration
Stations of the Cross / Fish Fry
Stations of the Cross
Our Lady of Fatima: Fridays at 1 and 7pm(except Good Friday—prayer service at 7pm)
St. Titus: Fridays at 4pm
St. Catherine’s: Fridays at 630pm, excluding Good Friday
St. Frances Cabrini: Fridays after the 830am and 630pm Masses
Our Lady of Fatima: All Fridays during Lent 4-7 pm, 3-7 pm Good Friday
The Seder Meal is a joyful family meal with ceremonies and symbols celebrating the Passover feast.
Come join our Parish Family at
The Our Lady of Fatima Seder Meal
On Monday, April 10 at 6 pm in Kohler Hall.
It enables us to have a deeper appreciation of the Last Supper when Christ instituted the Holy Eucharist.
To register on line for this event please
33 days to morning glory
33 Day to Morning Glory
"33 Days to Morning Glory" Small Group Retreat. Gain new insight into Marian Consercration, learn how key saints and the blessed lived it out, and how you can live it out as well. For more information please call the rectory 724-375-7626.
READ the select reading in the retreat book,
PONDER the daily reading and questions in the retreat companion
MEET regularly with your group
Event starts with a kick off on April 1 to register for the morning of Reflection with Deacon Basko click here
Readings start April 10...Meet 4 to 6 times in small groups... Consecration service on May 13 to close the retreat
Weekdays 9 am to 4 pm
Saturday morning Mass 9 am on first and third of the month
Weekend Mass Saturday 5 PM
Sunday 8 AM, 10 AM, 12 PM
- Rev. Howard Campbell, Pastor
- Mrs. Kathy Testa, administrative assistant
- Rev. Thomas Wilson, Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Robert Bittner, Deacon
- Sr. Margie Frazer, Pastoral Associate
- Miss Erin Nypaver, Director of Music
- Ms. Marilyn Chesko, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Mrs. Linda Liberatore, School Principal
- Mrs. Maureen Cox, Parish Manager
Readings for the Week of March 19, 2017
- Sunday: Ex 17:3-7 / Ps 95 / Rom 5:1-2, 5-8 / Jn 4:5-42 or 4:5-15, 19b-26, 39a, 40-42
- Monday: 2 Sm 7:4-5a, 12-14a, 16 / Ps 89 / Rom 4:13, 16-18, 22 / Mt 1:16, 18-21, 24a or Lk 2:41-51a
- Tuesday: Dn 3:25, 34-43 / Ps 25 / Mt 18:21-35
- Wednesday: Dt 4:1, 5-9 / Ps 147 / Mt 5:17-19
- Thursday: Jer 7:23-28 / Ps 95 / Lk 11:14-23
- Friday: Hos 14:2-10 / Ps 81 / Mk 12:28-34
- Saturday: Is 7:10-14; 8:10 / Ps 40 / Heb 10:4-10 / Lk 1:26-38
- Next Sunday: 1 Sm 16:1b, 6-7, 10-13a / Ps 23 / Eph 5:8-14 / Jn 9:1-41 or 9:1, 6-9, 13-17, 34-38
History / Pastoral Plan
Our Lady of Fatima was established on June 9, 1954. The founding of the parish was due to the growth of population in the area. The first Mass of the parish was celebrated on June 13, 1954, in a banquet hall. The parish used this banquet hall for Sunday Masses. In August of 1954, the parish rented a small building for confessions and daily Masses. The first Mass in this small chapel was celebrated on September 13, 1954. Baptisms and marriages were celebrated at St. Titus parish, Aliquippa.
These arrangements continued while the parish built a school with space for an auditorium/gymnasium that would be used as a temporary church. Land for the church was purchased on November 4, 1954. Ground for the new building was broken on August 7, 1955. The cornerstone was laid on October 16, 1955, and the building was dedicated on March 3, 1956.
The parish was finally ready to build a permanent church in the mid 1980's. The completed church was dedicated on November 8, 1987.