Once again our outstanding faculty is going the "extra mile" to enrich our student’s educational experience. Please consider making a Tax Deductible contribution. Your donation will be doubled for a limited time. Don't wait donate today!! Thank you in advance for supporting our students.
click on picture for more information
To see the letter from Bishop Zubik regarding On Mission for the Church Alive! and read at Masses on the weekend of April 28/29
To see all groupings in the Diocese as a result of On Mission for the Church Alive! and the particulars of the Our Lady of Fatima grouping,
Enjoy your visit to our website, and contact us if we can be of any assistance.
Saturday morning Mass 9 am on first, third and fifth of the month
Weekend Mass Saturday 5 PM
Sunday 8:30 AM, 11:00 AM,
Weekdays 9 am to 4 pm
REGISTRATION FOR RELIGIOUS EDUCATION FOR GRADES K-8
First child rate is 45.00 additional children are 10.00 per child... For additional information or assistance contact Gloria Weaver at 724-378-8020 or email@example.com
- Rev. Martin R. Bartel O.S.B, Administrator
- Rev. Joachim Morgan O.S.B., Parochial Vicar
- Rev. Thomas Wilson, Parochial Vicar
- Jeffrey Craig, Seminarian
- Mr. Joe Basko, Deacon
- Deacon Robert Bittner, Deacon
- Ms. Gloria Weaver, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Sr. Margie Frazer, Pastoral Associate
- Mrs. Maureen Cox, Parish Business Manager
- Mrs. Shirley Martin, School Principal
- Mrs. Mary Rita Rossetti, Director of Music
- Mrs. Nicole Albanese, Youth Group and CGS
- Mrs. Kathy Testa, administrative assistant
Readings for the Week of September 16, 2018
- Sunday: Is 50:5-9a / Ps 116:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 8-9  / Jas 2:14-18 / Mk 8:27-35
- Monday: 1 Cor 11:17-26, 33 / Ps 40:7-8a, 8b-9, 10, 17 [1 Cor 11:26b] / Lk 7:1-10
- Tuesday: 1 Cor 12:12-14, 27-31a / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 4, 5  / Lk 7:11-17
- Wednesday: 1 Cor 12:31—13:13 / Ps 33:2-3, 4-5, 12 and 22  / Lk 7:31-35
- Thursday: 1 Cor 15:1-11 / Ps 118:1b-2, 16ab-17, 28  / Lk 7:36-50
- Friday: Eph 4:1-7, 11-13 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5  / Mt 9:9-13
- Saturday: 1 Cor 15:35-37, 42-49 / Ps 56:10c-12, 13-14  / Lk 8:4-15
- Next Sunday: Wis 2:12, 17-20 / Ps 54:3-4, 5, 6-8 [6b] / Jas 3:16—4:3 / Mk 9:30-37
History / Pastoral Plan
Our Lady of Fatima was established on June 9, 1954. The founding of the parish was due to the growth of population in the area. The first Mass of the parish was celebrated on June 13, 1954, in a banquet hall. The parish used this banquet hall for Sunday Masses. In August of 1954, the parish rented a small building for confessions and daily Masses. The first Mass in this small chapel was celebrated on September 13, 1954. Baptisms and marriages were celebrated at St. Titus parish, Aliquippa.
These arrangements continued while the parish built a school with space for an auditorium/gymnasium that would be used as a temporary church. Land for the church was purchased on November 4, 1954. Ground for the new building was broken on August 7, 1955. The cornerstone was laid on October 16, 1955, and the building was dedicated on March 3, 1956.
The parish was finally ready to build a permanent church in the mid 1980's. The completed church was dedicated on November 8, 1987.