To see the letter from Bishop Zubik regarding On Mission for the Church Alive! and read at Masses on the weekend of April 28/29
To see all groupings in the Diocese as a result of On Mission for the Church Alive! and the particulars of the St. Frances Cabrini grouping,
Enjoy your visit to our website, and contact us if we can be of any assistance.
REGISTRATION FOR RELIGIOUS EDUCATION FOR GRADES K-8
First child rate is 45.00 additional children are 10.00 per child... For additional information or assistance contact Gloria Weaver at 724-378-8020 or email@example.com
Saturday morning Mass 9 am on first, third and fifth of the month
Weekend Mass Saturday 5 PM
Sunday 8:30 AM, 11:00 AM,
Weekdays 9 am to 4 pm
- Rev. Martin R. Bartel O.S.B, Administrator
- Rev. Thomas Wilson, Parochial Vicar
- Mr. Joe Basko, Deacon
- Deacon Robert Bittner, Deacon
- Ms. Gloria Weaver, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Sr. Margie Frazer, Pastoral Associate
- Mrs. Maureen Cox, Parish Business Manager
- Mrs. Cindy Baldrige, School Principal
- Miss Erin Ungarean, Director of Music
- Mrs. Nicole Albanese, Youth Group and CGS
- Mrs. Kathy Testa, administrative assistant
Vacation Bible School
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL 2018
Vacation Bible School is fast approaching, and we would love your help! This year we are riding “The Vatican Express” and taking a trip through time from Saint Peter to Pope Francis!
St. Titus/Our Lady of Fatima VBS will take place June 18th-22nd. Our program will run from 6-8 pm and is open to students entering grades K-4 in the fall. The registration fee is $10.
Students entering grades 8-12 for the upcoming school year are invited to help. (Please keep in mind that helping with VBS is a great way for students to earn the 15 hours of community service required for Confirmation.)
We’re also looking for any adults, catechists, or teachers who may be interested in instructing our youth during the sessions or helping with VBS preparations. Whether you can give a day or a whole week, we’d love to have you on our team.
To register for VBS, volunteer to help, or seek more information, please contact me.
Coordinator of Religious Education
St. Titus firstname.lastname@example.org 724-375-7940
Our Lady of Fatima email@example.com 724-378-8020
YOU CAN ALSO REGISTER ON-LINE! CLICK HERE
Readings for the Week of June 17, 2018
- Sunday: Ez 17:22-24 / Ps 92:2-3, 13-14, 15-16 [cf. 2a] / 2 Cor 5:6-10 / Mk 4:26-34
- Monday: 1 Kgs 21:1-16 / Ps 5:2-3ab, 4b-6a, 6b-7 [2b] / Mt 5:38-42
- Tuesday: 1 Kgs 21:17-29 / Ps 51:3-4, 5-6ab, 11 and 16 [3a] / Mt 5:43-48
- Wednesday: 2 Kgs 2:1, 6-14 / Ps 31:20, 21, 24  / Mt 6:1-6, 16-18
- Thursday: Sir 48:1-14 / Ps 97:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7 [12a] / Mt 6:7-15
- Friday: 2 Kgs 11:1-4, 9-18, 20 / Ps 132:11, 12, 13-14, 17-18  / Mt 6:19-23
- Saturday: 2 Chr 24:17-25 / Ps 89:4-5, 29-30, 31-32, 33-34 [29a] / Mt 6:24-34
- Next Sunday: Vigil: Jer 1:4-10 / Ps 71:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 15, 17 [6b] / 1 Pt 1:8-12 / Lk 1:5-17
- Next Sunday: Day: Is 49:1-6 / Ps 139:1-3, 13-14, 14-15 [14a] / Acts 13:22-26 / Lk 1:57-66, 80
History / Pastoral Plan
Our Lady of Fatima was established on June 9, 1954. The founding of the parish was due to the growth of population in the area. The first Mass of the parish was celebrated on June 13, 1954, in a banquet hall. The parish used this banquet hall for Sunday Masses. In August of 1954, the parish rented a small building for confessions and daily Masses. The first Mass in this small chapel was celebrated on September 13, 1954. Baptisms and marriages were celebrated at St. Titus parish, Aliquippa.
These arrangements continued while the parish built a school with space for an auditorium/gymnasium that would be used as a temporary church. Land for the church was purchased on November 4, 1954. Ground for the new building was broken on August 7, 1955. The cornerstone was laid on October 16, 1955, and the building was dedicated on March 3, 1956.
The parish was finally ready to build a permanent church in the mid 1980's. The completed church was dedicated on November 8, 1987.